People in this world seem to dwell on how terrible life is going to the point they become a nuisance to others around them but I’m here to help point out at least 5 reasons why you feel like your life sucks and not going your way right now! Once you realize this then you can change it.
Drawing in Negative Energy
1. When you’re drawing in Negative energy, then negativity comes your way. For example: When you’re broke then you talk to a friend and tell them that you’re always broke it keeps the negative energy around to the point where you will stay broke. The positive out of this is that if you say for example: I may be broke now but next week it will be a better outcome. That’s more of an optimistic approach or better yet say this to yourself “I will be financially set, I will pay all my bills, I will be rich.” That’s the way of bringing the positive energy back into your aura.
Not Going Outdoors
2. Just for a little amount of your day at least 30 minutes to an hour take the time to go outside especially if you work from home. Nature is your friend and it helps us calm down to really look at the true beauty of what Gaia (Mother Nature) blessed us with on this earth so don’t hesitate, go outside!
Lack of Trust
3. You feel like you don’t trust others around you or you feel like you can’t trust anyone. Break down that wall, communicate and stop living in the fear of being hurt by others. This is all apart of life, you live and learn. The more interaction you have with others, the more you know what their intentions are with you.
You Get Mad Quickly
4. Ask yourself why do you get mad at so many things you can’t control. Does raising your temper do any good for your health? In fact it just makes you more miserable than usual. Meditation is a beneficial way to finally awaken yourself to a great life. Yoga and enlightening memes, messages, and videos can be a huge help as well.
You’re Surrounding Yourself With People Like You
5. Don’t surround yourself with people that think their life sucks too, it gets you no where! Make sure you surround yourself with people that you can learn from and ask them questions on how you can better your life no matter if it’s career or personal. The most successful people are not always the happiest but that being said they don’t have feelings of their life being terrible.
It’s time for change to happen! You have the tools to make it better.